What is IPL?
Intense Pulse Light Therapy is the latest innovation from the world of medical science and technology. IPL Therapy uses the sophisticated technology of xenon flash lamps, optical prisms and light filters to instantly vaporize damaged cells placed deeper in the skin without harming the surrounding tissue or the top skin layer.
What is Universal IPL:
- Optimal Pulse Technology (OPT™)
- Single handpiece with changeable filters and lightguides
- For IPL skin treatments using photorejuvenation
Are you concerned or worried about:
- Having lost those rosy cheeks and youthful glow
- Unwanted hair on the face, neck, back, chest, legs underarms or bikini line
- Flushing or sporadic redness of the face, neck and chest
- Sun damage, freckling or irregular patches of color
- Large pores, coarse or rough skin appearance, or a dull overall texture
- Brown age spots, acne scars, injury related scars or post surgical scars
- Spider veins, thread veins, birthmarks or stretch marks
If so, discover today what IPL Therapy can do for you.
IPL Therapy cannot be used to treat darker skin types. Please call us if you have questions on whether or not IPL Therapy is appropriate for your skin type.