Floria Askari, LE, CLT, CMLSO
Floria is a Medical Doctor who graduated from Iran Medical Science University. Her medical practice in her home country spanned over fifteen years.
Achievements while practicing in Iran include:
- The first Physician establishing cosmetic and aesthetic medical center in her home town.
- Recognized as being a pioneer in treating patients with cosmetic concerns and helping them with the latest treatment methods and technology.
- Her practice was not only focused on aesthetic and cosmetic medicine but also was well known for managing, diagnosing, and treating patients with skin problems, skin diseases as well as those with weight control problems.
- When she left her home country for the USA, she had more than 30,000 patients in her practice.
Highlights of Floria’s career in aesthetic medicine:
Injectables were always one of the most important parts of Floria’s practice. Neurotoxins such as Botox, and Dysport and Fillers including Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane are a huge part of her achievement.
Her personal interest to use the fillers to correct and maintain the natural look always is one of her professional characteristic which has brought many accolades to her.
She is not only a pioneer in injectables but also is an expert in Laser treatment in different aspects such as
anti-aging, acne treatment, and pigmented lesions.
Following her journey in aesthetic medicine and being a part of a team in a dermatology setting she has been working as a Certified Cosmetic Injector with Total Med Solutions™ since October 2014. Her passion is helping people reach their best natural appearance and beauty.
- Certified for Mesotherapy & M.I.I.T
- Certified for Radio frequency Electro surgery
- Certified for Carboxylate Therapy @ Cellulite therapy
- Certified for Juvederm voluma Certified for Micro Pen (Vampire Face Lift)